Saturday, June 2, 2012

One dress, 3 days

So any chubby chick knows the dangers of the "chub rub". Your thighs chafing together underneath your pretty dress, turning any dress wearing day into a hellish nightmare of discomfort and hot red skin. Ok, I exaggerate. But who enjoys wearing bicycle shorts, spanx, or leggings under every dress? It's fine in the winter, when I can wear colorful tights, but the summer months in Phoenix are unforgivable and too too hot to think of sporting anything but bare legs. I recently ordered a product from Skindura on etsy that you rub on your thighs that eliminates chafing and makes it a breeze to wear dresses. I'm looking forward to a comfortable summer!

Up now- one dress, 3 ways. 

Worn as a long skirt for work! (FYI, I don't work in an office setting, so a little boho is fine!) Dress- Liberty for Target. Shoes- Payless (old). Shirt- Target plus. Tank top- Forever21. Necklaces- Thrifted.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment