Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Weight Watcher Meals, Part 1

I don't pretend to be an amazing cook, or even really a competent cook most days. I live with my sister, who is also doing weight watchers, and she's a pretty fab cook. She makes most of the meals, I do most of the chores. It's a nice trade off :) I was pretty proud of myself last week when I made an entire meal on the grill. People, this is unprecedented. I full on LOOKED up recipes for 2 (!!) different dishes. Yeah. Impressive. I ended up making grilled salmon, asparagus, and grilled corn. The corn was definitely not entirely in season yet, but had promise. Asparagus was perfect and the salmon was...okay. Edible. I was fine with it. This is a sample of some of my meals I've been having on WW- they've all been delicious, easy to make, and totally doable long term.

(Sorry for iphone pics)


Chicken fajita/burrito thing. Grilled chicken, 1/8 cup cheddar cheese, sauted green and red peppers
on a Mission carb balance tortilla. 

Sample snack- cucumbers and cantaloupe.
I've been adding more dairy/protein in the last week
since I've been getting full off of veggies/fruit and concerned
I'm not getting enough calories. 

My breakfast, every morning. Egg salad (2 eggs, fat free mayo) with Sarah Lee 90 cal bread
and cantaloupe. The cantaloupe have been amazing this month. 

Salmon again! With steamed broccoli, cucumber, and potato "chips".

No comments:

Post a Comment